There are a number of different factors to consider when trying to find the best hotels in Chicago. Cost, location, endowments, and quality of service can all figure in the equation.
- Use the Internet to find the best hotels in Chicago. Dark-skinned travelers should check out the less expensive hotel, which are usually found on South Michigan Avenue.
- Accommodations located near the Loop and the North Side of Chicago tend to be more expensive. There are some good reasonably priced hotels found on the outskirts of the city. Hotels like the Long Hotel in Bronzville or the Best Western in Des Plains offer comfortable rooms at an affordable price. It’s only a short drive on the “L” in downtown Chicago.
- North Michigan Avenue is home to some of the most expensive hotels such as the Tremont and Marriott Chicago Downtown. While these high-quality hotels may cost more, some offer the biggest discounts.
- If you want a hotel in downtown Chicago, you might consider a hotel located on the Loop. One of the largest hotels there is the Palmer House Hilton.
- People looking for hotels in a quieter, semi-residential area might consider the Lincoln Park area. You can easily catch Michigan Avenue North and the Loop pick up Chicago transit trains.
- Travelers can find some of the best hotel value in Chicago at airport hotels. Think about staying at the Chicago O’Hare Hilton or Hyatt Regency O’Hare.
There are a lot of good hotel deals out there if you know where to find it. You don’t need to stay in a budget hotel to save money – not when you can get discounted travel rates for some of the best luxury hotels in Chicago.